I am a photographer, based on Teesside in the North East, with a specialism in taking great, natural shots of people. Whatever the occasion, if you want beautiful, relaxed photos of you, your family and friends, then I can help.
My focus is on creating an easy going atmosphere and trusting relationship with my subjects to ensure that they are able to relax and shine in their photographs. I also know a few tricks to make sure you look great in the shot.
My work includes;
– Weddings. I have been working with couples to photograph their Wedding Day since 2012 and since then have been the Wedding Photographer at more than 100 weddings. Most of my work in this area comes from referrals now and I tend to book weekends at least 12 months in advance.
– Christenings. A Christening is a really special event in a child’s life and tends to be an occasion when the whole family gets together. My experience in working with and photographing children means that I can create a lovely record of that moment in time.
– Family events. I photograph lots of parties, birthdays, other family events, and also do group family photoshoots.
– Corporate photography. Ensuring the subject is at ease, and natural in photographs is just as important for corporate head-shots as it is for Wedding photography. I have been delivering corporate work since 2014 and have a great portfolio to share.
– Fashion retail. Creating photography which generates a desire for the clothes is an art in itself. I work as the photographer for an online retailer to photograph each season’s collection to ensure it looks attractive and appeals to the customer.