My approach ensures that your day flows and doesn’t become a disjointed and frustrating photoshoot. To achieve this, I keep posed formal photos to a minimum. Keeping this list refined is key. Your guests will be captured candidly throughout the day – allowing yourselves and your guests to enjoy everything you’ve worked hard for to provide!
Full day coverage (most popular)
- Full day coverage, not exceeding 8.30pm unless previously agreed.
- 2 hours before the ceremony until the first dance.
- Natural, candid documentary-style photography of the whole day.
- A minimum of 600* high resolution images on a USB stick with printing and usage rights.
- All images come in both colour and black and white.
*number of photographs can depend on the number of guests and the length of the wedding.
- Exactly the same as the full day coverage but including a stunning, high quality Folio album (link below)
Destination Weddings – Full Day Package only
- UK outside of Yorkshire, Northumberland & Cumbria – £1400 plus travel costs*
- Europe – £2000*
- Rest of the world – £2400*
*albums available for additional cost
- Add a second photographer – £250
- Albums by www.folioalbums.com
- Photoshop “airbrushing” – any retouching to people in the image – £20 per image**
**This applies to any retouching – I often get asked “can you make my arms thinner”, for example.
All bookings require a non-refundable deposit of £400 to confirm a date.
Prices are non-negotiable.